We're currently looking for casual Street Team staff. See below and get in touch if this is you!
Street Team members - casual position
The Street Team are the happy and personable faces of our station – you will meet more listeners on a day-to-day basis than anyone else in the station. You will work on an “as required basis”. These positions are not to be treated as a part-time job, but rather a foot in the door where you will learn real, practical experience whilst developing the necessary skills to exceed in one of the most competitive industries in Australia.
Duties & Skills:
- Flexibility to work weekends and to be called on for last minute shifts
- Sparkling personality that shines across the airwaves
- Demonstrated ability to interact with our target demographics
- Creativity that extends to event logistics, post-campaign reporting and other administrative tasks
- Working knowledge of commercial stations and media in a competitive market
- Co-ordinate instore promotions. Partake and run games/giveaways
- Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Audio Set up - training provided - Run successful broadcasts and events to uphold out station’s reputation.
- Pack and unpack heavy equipment
In return Grant Broadcasters offers a fantastic opportunity to work with a metro-focused radio station in a diverse market. In 2016 we are pushing further and harder to ensure our listeners enjoy a quality product.
Our ‘behind the scenes’ team are highly trained, experienced professionals that will work with you to progress the station as a whole. LAFM & Chilli is a shimmering star within Tasmanian Broadcasters and the fast growing Grant Broadcasters Group, the countries’ largest family-owned radio network with 52 stations Australia-wide.
To Apply - please forward your resume to: [email protected]
You may also like...
- A 56-year-old man has died following a two-car crash on NSW's far south coast. The collision occurred on the Princes Highway at Turlinjah on...A 56-year-old man has died following a two-car crash on NSW's far south coast.The collision occurred on the Princes Highway at Turlinjah on Thursday...