Apple for the Teacher nominations are NOW OPEN for 2018!
Do you have a favourite primary school teacher that you think should be recognised for all their hard work and for making school an awesome place to be?
Then nominate them now to win some BIG prizes, including an Apple MacBook Air for the winning teacher and a $50 Harvey Norman gift card for each student in the winning teacher's class!
The runner-up teacher will receive an Apple iPad, with each student in their class receiving a $25 Harvey Norman gift card to spend.
To nominate your favourite primary school teacher, simply register your details in the form below, along with the school name, teacher’s name and why you are nominating them.
Remember, you only need to nominate your teacher ONCE to get them into the running for voting. (But others can still nominate the same teacher.)
Nominations CLOSE 5pm, Wednesday 29th August 2018.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry is open to Primary Schools (Kindergarten to Grade 6) on the North-North East Coast of Tasmania (in the ‘63’ telephone district).
2. Total prize pool valued at $4,218. Winning teacher will receive an Apple MacBook Air valued at $1,499 and the class of the winning teacher will receive a maximum of 30 x $50 Harvey Norman Gift Cards. The runner-up teacher will receive an Apple iPad valued at $469 with the class of the runner up teacher winning a maximum of 30x $25 Harvey Norman Gift Cards.
3. For nominations to be valid, a teacher’s first and last name and the name of the school must be entered.
4. You may vote as many times as you like.
5. Use of any automated system to submit votes is prohibited and will result automatically in the voiding of all votes made by such participant.
6. Nominations open on Wednesday 15th August 2018 (12:01am) and finish on Wednesday 29th August 2018 (5:00pm). Voting opens on Monday 3rd September 2018 (12:01am) and finishes on Friday 14th September 2018 (5:00pm).
7. Winner will be announced on-air Tuesday 18th September 2018 during the Breakfast show with Dan & Marie.
8. Teachers must be currently employed by one of the selected regions to be eligible to participate.
9. For additional general prize winner terms and conditions, click here