Chilli FM's Apple for the Teacher thanks to Harvey Norman Computers and Technology Launceston!
Apple for the Teacher nominations are in and VOTING IS NOW OPEN for 2019!
Did you nominate your favourite primary school teacher that you think should be recognised for all their hard work and for making school an awesome place to be?
Then find them below and vote for them NOW to win some BIG prizes, including an Apple MacBook Air for the winning teacher and Sennheiser Headphones and a Cube Aqua or Cube Seaport voucher for each student in the winning teacher's class! The runner-up teacher will receive a Microsoft Surface Go.
Be sure to keep an eye on our LIVE VOTE TALLY BOARD showing the top teachers - and keep voting to make your favourite teacher move up the rankings!
All thanks to Harvey Norman Computers and Technology Launceston!
Voting CLOSES 9am, Monday 23rd September 2019.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry is open to Primary Schools (Kindergarten to Grade 6) on the North-North East Coast of Tasmania (in the ‘63’ telephone district).
2. Winning teacher will receive an Apple MacBook Air 13.3-inch and the class of the winning teacher will receive a maximum of 30 x Sennheiser HD 2.10 On-Ear Headphones. The runner-up teacher will receive an New Microsoft Surface Go - Intel with the class of the runner up teacher winning a maximum of 30 x Sennheiser HD 2.10 On-Ear Headphones.
3. For nominations to be valid, a teacher’s first and last name and the name of the school must be entered.
4. You may vote as many times as you like.
5. Use of any automated system to submit votes is prohibited and will result automatically in the voiding of all votes made by such participant.
6. Nominations open on Wednesday 21st August 2019 (12:01am) and finish on Wednesday 4th September 2019 (5:00pm). Voting opens on Monday 9th September 2019 (12:01am) and finishes on Monday 23rd September 2019 (9:00am).
7. Winner will be announced on-air Tuesday 24th September 2019 during the Breakfast show with Dan & Marie.
8. Teachers must be currently employed by one of the selected regions to be eligible to participate.
9. For additional general prize winner terms and conditions, click here