Street Team members - casual position
The Street Team are the happy and personable faces of our station – you will meet more listeners on a day-to-day basis than anyone else in the station. You will work on an “as required basis”. These positions are not to be treated as a part-time job, but rather a foot in the door where you will learn real, practical experience whilst developing the necessary skills to exceed in one of the most competitive industries in Australia.
Duties & Skills:
- Flexibility to work weekends and to be called on for last minute shifts.
- Sparkling personality that shines across the airwaves.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with our target demographics.
- Creativity that extends to event logistics, post-campaign reporting and other administrative tasks.
- Working knowledge of commercial stations and media in a competitive market.
- Co-ordinate instore promotions. Partake and run games/giveaways.
- Driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Audio Set up (training provided).
- Run successful broadcasts and events to uphold out station’s reputation.
- Pack and unpack heavy equipment.
To apply - please forward your resume to [email protected]