Account Manager - Radio & Digital Media
The team at Chilli FM, LAFM, 7SD and Chilli North-East are market leading media brands that thrive with a high-performance sales culture. We bring to the market powerful, creative & successful multi-media advertising solutions that deliver a strong return on investment for our clients.
This Launceston based role requires the successful applicant to manage & grow an existing portfolio of active clients as well as creating and prospecting new business opportunities.
This will be achieved through the delivery of outstanding customer service, constantly seeking new opportunities & developing innovative marketing strategies for your client base.
What experience & characteristics do you need to join our team?
- A positive attitude with a drive to succeed and the preparedness to grow
- Proven outstanding customer service skills with an extremely high attention to detail
- A level of professionalism that will be instantly recognisable from your first point of contact
- A natural flare for finding new business & fostering relationships through exceptional people and communication skills
- Efficient time management practices
- Experience with Microsoft office and the ability to adapt quickly to internal IT systems
- A passion for networking and community involvement
- Previous account management and/or sales experience in a B2B environment is not essential however would be highly regarded.
If this describes you, and you are looking for a long-term career with an organisation that values its people and celebrates their success, we want to hear from you.
Salary includes a generous base, car allowance, laptop, mobile phone & parking allowances along with an uncapped incentive program that will see high achievers rewarded accordingly.
Please send a cover letter addressing how you meet the above criteria along with your resume by Monday 20th January 2020 to [email protected]
Street Team members - casual position
The Street Team are the happy and personable faces of our station – you will meet more listeners on a day-to-day basis than anyone else in the station. You will work on an “as required basis”. These positions are not to be treated as a part-time job, but rather a foot in the door where you will learn real, practical experience whilst developing the necessary skills to exceed in one of the most competitive industries in Australia.
Duties & Skills:
- Flexibility to work weekends and to be called on for last minute shifts.
- Sparkling personality that shines across the airwaves.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with our target demographics.
- Creativity that extends to event logistics, post-campaign reporting and other administrative tasks.
- Working knowledge of commercial stations and media in a competitive market.
- Co-ordinate instore promotions. Partake and run games/giveaways.
- Driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Audio Set up (training provided).
- Run successful broadcasts and events to uphold out station’s reputation.
- Pack and unpack heavy equipment.
To apply - please forward your resume to [email protected]