We're currently looking for casual Street Team staff! See below and get in touch if this is you!
Director of First Impressions/Admin Assistant (part-time)
LAFM and Chilli90.1fm, Launceston's leading commercial radio stations are looking for a very special and talented part-time director of first impressions that can handle ten calls at once, assist customers at the reception desk all while making sure our social media is optimized.
Sound like you?
If you have an eye for detail, are proficient with data entry, have a pleasant phone manner and understand the importance of exceeding our customers expectations then you might be who we are looking for.
Ideally you will be experienced in an office environment, have a positive 'can do' attitude, can multi task, smile while meeting deadlines on a daily basis and be able to communicate with a very busy and focused team.
We're the most listened to commercial stations in Launceston and aim to be the most engaging social medial platform that people turn to; can you help us with that?
Your duties will include:
• Meet and greet customers
• Answering telephone calls
• Data entry
• Social media / web updates and reporting
• Agenda and minutes compilation
And lots more, it's never dull around here, so if you're up to the challenge and have the experience to back it up – make the next move!
LAFM & Chilli90.1fm are part of Grant Broadcasters a family owned company. This role offers a competitive remuneration package as well as the opportunity for professional development in an expanding multimedia organisation.
Applications including a resume and a covering letter outlining why you are the best person for this role can be sent to: [email protected]
Applications close Friday 1st June 2018
Street Team members - casual position
The Street Team are the happy and personable faces of our station – you will meet more listeners on a day-to-day basis than anyone else in the station. You will work on an “as required basis”. These positions are not to be treated as a part-time job, but rather a foot in the door where you will learn real, practical experience whilst developing the necessary skills to exceed in one of the most competitive industries in Australia.
Duties & Skills:
- Flexibility to work weekends and to be called on for last minute shifts
- Sparkling personality that shines across the airwaves
- Demonstrated ability to interact with our target demographics
- Creativity that extends to event logistics, post-campaign reporting and other administrative tasks
- Working knowledge of commercial stations and media in a competitive market
- Co-ordinate instore promotions. Partake and run games/giveaways
- Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Audio Set up - training provided - Run successful broadcasts and events to uphold out station’s reputation.
- Pack and unpack heavy equipment
In return, Grant Broadcasters offers a fantastic opportunity to work with a metro-focused radio station in a diverse market. In 2016 we are pushing further and harder to ensure our listeners enjoy a quality product.
Our ‘behind the scenes’ team are highly trained, experienced professionals that will work with you to progress the station as a whole. LAFM & Chilli is a shimmering star within Tasmanian Broadcasters and the fast growing Grant Broadcasters Group, the countries’ largest family-owned radio network with 52 stations Australia-wide.
To apply - please forward your resume to [email protected]