Tasmanian Dog Training Program
Sun 25 Oct 2020
We are a Non-Profit community minded volunteer organisation that provides dog training, education and a path to a variety of dog sport activities in Launceston Tasmania. We can assist you to get involved in training your dog or getting involved in dog sports such as Agility and Jumping, Obedience, Rally-O, Tracking and Endurance. We strictly believe in positive reinforcement for our training!
Note: If you are not comfortable with any of the conditions below, then please do not attend.
Each person will be asked to sign a waiver to acknowledge that you are not covered by the club insurance for the Covid-19 virus.
- Each person will have their temperature checked and recorded on arrival. Anyone with any cold/flu symptoms or has a high temperature will be asked to leave.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and must be used when you arrive.
- Numbers will be strictly limited to a maximum of 10 handler/dogs in each group. Each group will be allocated an area of the training ground and must stay in that area.
- Only members will be allowed into the training area with each dog - maximum 2 adults, no children. Others must stay in the carpark or in other areas away from the training area.
- Social distancing will be strictly monitored – handlers must be at least 1.5 metres apart.
- Members will not have access to the club house and fenced compound unless directed by an instructor or committee member.